This year, entrants were able to submit their design accomplishments in any of six categories representing a wide variety of industries:
- Consumer electronics and handheld
- Industrial control, instrumentation, security and medical
- Military and aerospace
- Computers, blade and servers, memory systems
- Telecom, network controllers, line cards
- Transportation and automotive
What do winners receive?
Global recognition of the company and design team through a press release and presentations / webinars. You may also be featured in industry publications. You will receive a TLA plaque featuring your design for the company office. As well, winning design teams will be awarded Google Nexus 7 Tablets (3 maximum per team), or a donation of equal value to a charity of their choice.