Xpedition™ xDX I/O Designer eliminates the barriers between FPGA and PCB design organizations, enabling concurrent design processes with greater accuracy and speed.
It provides correct-by-construction FPGA I/O assignment, allowing pin swapping and layout-based I/O optimization within the PCB process, delivering these benefits:
- Reduces the total product design cycle time by changing a serial process into a concurrent process
- Decreases PCB manufacturing costs by eliminating PCB signal layers
- Eliminates PCB re-spins due to out-of-date FPGA symbols on the PCB
- Enables high-speed performance optimization
- Removes the costs associated with creating and maintaining the FPGA symbol(s) for the PCB schematic