Xpedition’s Sketch Router™ technology combines automatic routing power with user control during interactive editing operations, producing high-quality results with exceptional performance. Sketch routing capabilities are included within core Xpedition configurations.
Key Features and Technologies
- User-defined sketch paths to give control to the design routing intent
- Route individual traces or hundreds, single-ended and/or differential pairs
- Accelerates interactive routing with a focus on quality, with high completion rates
- Automatically orders traces when exiting component areas to enable high completion rates without adding vias
- Hug Router creates local bias using existing routes to extract designer intent from the previous routing
- Real Trace plow minimizes interactive routing effort by reducing the need for additional mouse clicks
- Dynamic visual feedback guides routing
- Robust Push and Shove of traces, vias and automatic plane clearing while keeping routing quality
- Smooth movement of large groups of traces with automatic removal of extra segments, even across rule areas
- Curved trace routing for escaping the most challenging BGA patterns, even staggered pins
- Automatic Differential Pair routing with symmetric pad entry and short convergence, including broadside or adjacent pair routing
Xpedition xPCB layout combines ease-of-use with advanced functionality, providing designers with the technology to create the most complex designs.
Concurrent Team Design
Accelerate PCB design with dynamic, real-time multi-user layout and constraint entry
Fully integrated, true parametric and photo realistic 3D layout, with placement, constraints and DRC validation.