Valor NPI products combine capabilities of design for manufacture (DFM) and new product introduction (NPI) to ensure smooth transition from PCB design to fabrication, assembly and test from any PCB design environment.
More than 700 manufacturing rules can be applied concurrently throughout the design flow to reduce revisions and costly re-spins at the manufacturing level.
- Automatic DFM analysis for new design versions with pinpointed manufacturing problems directly in the layout environment
- BOM, AVL, and component analysis for assembly and test processes
- Documentation and manufacturing-level outputs at the board or panel level
- Tight integration with layout, with changes dynamically reflected in manufacturing drawings
- Xpedition’s DFM and NPI capabilities include over 120 embedded Valor Design-for-Fabrication (DFF) analysis rules embedded in the design process for maximum design-through-manufacturing integration.