HyperLynx® 3D EM is ideally suited for the design of monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), radio-frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), low-temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC) circuits, high-temperature superconducting (HTS) circuits, radio-frequency identification (RFID) antennas, patch antennas, slot antennas, wire antennas, and most other RF and wireless antennas.
- Integrated circuit design - simulate signal integrity, power integrity, and packaging
- RF/Microwave circuits - simulate passive components, active components, LTCC circuits, and even high-temperature superconducting circuits
- Antennas - simulate a number of antenna geometries including patch, slot, wire, inverted-F, dielectric resonators, and even RFID tags and optical frequency antenna
- High accuracy - Based on production-proven HyperLynx 3D EM electromagnetic simulation technology; yields reliable, predictable results
- High capacity - EM simulation and modeling limits have been extended; full package, PCB, and IC/MMIC circuits can be solved within a compact memory footprint
- Fast throughput - Leverage the run-time advantage over other solutions using a single thread computing by using multi-core simulations at no additional cost to return results on challenging designs in hours instead of days