Electrical & Wire Harness Design Events
- IESF 2014: Military and Aerospacehttp://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/mil-aero Apr 22, 2014 • Dallas, TX
- IESF 2014: Military and Aerospacehttp://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/mil-aero Apr 24, 2014 • Everett, WA
- IESF 2014: Military and Aerospacehttp://www.mentor.com/events/iesf/mil-aero May 1, 2014 • Long Beach, CA
- Applying Analysis Methods in your Harness Design Processhttp://www.mentor.com/products/electrical-design-software/events/applying-analysis-methods-in-your-harness-design-process May 14, 2014 • Munich, DE
- Mentor Forum Automotivehttp://www.mentor.com/products/electrical-design-software/events/mentor-forum-automotive-uk May 22, 2014 • Gaydon, UK
On Demand Events
Challenges of EE Design in the Chinese Automotive Industry
Dr. Wally Rhines, Mentor Graphics CEO and Dr. Nick Smith, Marketing Director for Mentor Graphics' Integrated Electrical Systems Division talk to EE Times at the recent IIC Automotive Conference...
The Challenges of Designing Electrical Systems for Really Big Zero Emission Vehicles
Mr. Fowlkes will describe the challenges in designing an electric passenger bus capable of fully recharging in less than 10 minutes.
Automating Transitions From Logical Design to Physical Implementation
This presentation focuses on harness synthesis as part of the overall process. It shows how the separation of logical design from implementation specific data leads to the automated creation of harness...