VeSys Design & VeSys Harness
On-demand Web Seminar
View this webinar to understand how VeSys can cut the time taken to create wiring and harness designs as well as improve accuracy and quality through in built validation and automated part selection functionality.
VeSys is a suite of wiring and harness design flow software tools developed by wiring professionals to satisfy the demanding requirements of the industry. VeSys is powerful but simple to deploy and use. It will automate many aspects of your job, so you can reduce time to market and improve product quality.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a wiring design
- How to perform simple circuit analysis
- How to create a harness design
- How to synchronize the wiring and harness designs
- How to annotate the harness design
About the Presenters
Har-Tech General Manager
Emilio Villa vanta un'esperienza ventennale nel settore EDA. Ha lavorato per 20 anni in Mentor Graphics come Application e Sales Engineer occupandosi di prevendita per i prodotti di Vesys e Capital. Oggi e' General Manager presso Har-Tech, il distributore italiano Mentor Graphics per i prodotti di cablaggio.
John is a product marketing manager at Mentor Graphics’ Integrated Electrical Systems Division (IESD). He worked for 11 years as an R&D manager with a leading European truck manufacturer, then with a knowledge-based software company for nine years in a variety of technical, sales, and marketing roles. In 1997 John founded a software company that developed tools for electrical design in the automotive and aerospace sectors. Mentor Graphics acquired his company and hired John in 2003.
Who Should View
- Systems and Harness designers looking to upgrade from their current toolset
- VeSys Classic users looking to migrate to VeSys
- English version: VeSys Design & VeSys Harness
- Portuguese version: Create Wire Schematics and Harness Designs with VeSys
- Italian version: Come creare velocemente Wiring e Harness design con qualita' superiore con VeSys
- German version: Kabelbaumentwurf für kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen
- French version: Fabrication de câblages - Séminaire de présentation du logiciel VeSys en ligne
The Challenges of Designing Electrical Systems for Really Big Zero Emission Vehicles
Mr. Fowlkes will describe the challenges in designing an electric passenger bus capable of fully recharging in less than 10 minutes.
Automating Transitions From Logical Design to Physical Implementation
This presentation focuses on harness synthesis as part of the overall process. It shows how the separation of logical design from implementation specific data leads to the automated creation of harness...
Systems Engineering At The Platform Level
This presentation explores how Mentor's Capital software models platform connectivity across abstractions. It shows how new technology allows companies to understand the impact of and respond to changes...