VeSys Design & VeSys Harness
On-demand Web Seminar
View this webinar to understand how VeSys can cut the time taken to create wiring and harness designs as well as improve accuracy and quality through in built validation and automated part selection functionality.
VeSys is a suite of wiring and harness design flow software tools developed by wiring professionals to satisfy the demanding requirements of the industry. VeSys is powerful but simple to deploy and use. It will automate many aspects of your job, so you can reduce time to market and improve product quality.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a wiring design
- How to perform simple circuit analysis
- How to create a harness design
- How to synchronize the wiring and harness designs
- How to annotate the harness design
About the Presenters
Har-Tech General Manager
Emilio Villa vanta un'esperienza ventennale nel settore EDA. Ha lavorato per 20 anni in Mentor Graphics come Application e Sales Engineer occupandosi di prevendita per i prodotti di Vesys e Capital. Oggi e' General Manager presso Har-Tech, il distributore italiano Mentor Graphics per i prodotti di cablaggio.
John is a product marketing manager at Mentor Graphics’ Integrated Electrical Systems Division (IESD). He worked for 11 years as an R&D manager with a leading European truck manufacturer, then with a knowledge-based software company for nine years in a variety of technical, sales, and marketing roles. In 1997 John founded a software company that developed tools for electrical design in the automotive and aerospace sectors. Mentor Graphics acquired his company and hired John in 2003.
Who Should Attend
- Systems and Harness designers looking to upgrade from their current toolset
- VeSys Classic users looking to migrate to VeSys
- English version: VeSys Design & VeSys Harness
- Portuguese version: Create Wire Schematics and Harness Designs with VeSys
- Italian version: Come creare velocemente Wiring e Harness design con qualita' superiore con VeSys
- German version: Kabelbaumentwurf für kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen
- French version: Fabrication de câblages - Séminaire de présentation du logiciel VeSys en ligne
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.