Cable Harness Workshop for VeSys and Capital
The creation of electrical schematics, harness drawings & harness manufacturing reports is a big challenge for many companies. VeSys & Capital are an advanced set of design tools built for electrical & wire harness design, used worldwide by automotive, aerospace & harness makers large & Small.
Join us at this workshop to find out how many of the most time-consuming & error-prone design tasks can be automated using VeSys & Capital.
What You Will Learn
We will show you how you can automate:
- Electrical validation of wiring voltages & currents, incorrect connections, etc
- Automated harness part selection for terminals & seals
- Design validation reports
- Automated BOM, cut lists, KOMAX files, etc
About the Presenter
John is a product marketing manager at Mentor Graphics’ Integrated Electrical Systems Division (IESD). He worked for 11 years as an R&D manager with a leading European truck manufacturer, then with a knowledge-based software company for nine years in a variety of technical, sales, and marketing roles. In 1997 John founded a software company that developed tools for electrical design in the automotive and aerospace sectors. Mentor Graphics acquired his company and hired John in 2003.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering, Program, and Project Management from OEMs and Systems
- Suppliers Electrical System, Component, and Manufacturing Engineers