Create Wire Schematics and Harness Designs with VeSys
On-demand Web Seminar
Create electrical wiring designs and harness designs, quickly and easily, and with higher quality.
The creation of electrical schematics, harness drawings & harness manufacturing reports is a big challenge for many companies. VeSys 2.0 is an advanced set of design tools built for electrical & wire harness design, used worldwide by automotive, aerospace and harness makers.
On this event we are going to talk about how you can use VeSys 2.0 to create electrical wiring designs, and harness designs, quickly and easily, and with higher quality, using the integrated analysis and engineering functions that VeSys provides.
This presentation is in Portuguese.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a wiring design and how to use electrical analysis to validate the wiring design to speed the overall design process and to ensure good quality designs
- How to create the harness layout and wiring and how VeSys can automatically select the parts for the harness
- How VeSys can automatically create a whole variety of design and manufacturing reports that commonly takes a great effort to be created manually
Who Should View
- Engineering, Program, and Project Management from OEMs and Systems
- Wiring and Harness Engineers
- Electrical System Manufacturing Engineers
- English version: VeSys Design & VeSys Harness
- Portuguese version: Create Wire Schematics and Harness Designs with VeSys
- Italian version: Come creare velocemente Wiring e Harness design con qualita' superiore con VeSys
- German version: Kabelbaumentwurf für kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen
- French version: Fabrication de câblages - Séminaire de présentation du logiciel VeSys en ligne
Harness Design using VeSys
View this technical session to understand how VeSys Harness can cut the time taken to create harness and formboard designs, improve accuracy and improve quality through automated parts selection and automated...…
Virtual Design, Test & Engineering Speeds Electrical & Wire Harness Design
Use a new generation of electrical design tools to automate many of the steps involved in the creation of electrical schematics, harness drawings and manufacturing documentation.…
Other Related Resources
VeSys 2.0 Harness
Training Course: This course is designed to equip you with the methods and skills used to create and maintain harness drawings and the associated component database.…
Success Story: CNH Enhances Electrical Design Capabilities with latest Mentor Graphics Capital and VeSys Software…