Safety Critical Systems - Requirements Driven Design Webinar
On-demand Web Seminar
How do you know when your design is complete? When your functionality and verification results exactly meet requirements.
Determining if requirements are met implies the ability to track them from specification through source code description and to the verification results - a process mandated for DO-254 projects and a best practice for any requirements-based design flow.
This Tuesday Tech Talk presents Mentor’s tool, ReqTracer™, for a comprehensive methodology to establish a requirements-based project so that you can absolutely answer the question: “Am I done?”
What You Will Learn
- How to trace requirements within a design flow using ReqTracer
About the Presenter
Mark Carey is a technical marketing engineer working for the Design Creation and Synthesis Division of Mentor Graphics and is based in Newbury, UK. Mark has been involved with the technical marketing of HDL design products since 2006, focusing on the HDL Designer and ReqTracer tools. Prior to this, Mark spent eight years as a software engineer within the HDL Designer product development team. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering from De-Montfort University, Leicester, UK.
Who Should Attend
- Hardware Designers
- Software Designers
- System Designers
- All their managers
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.