Coverage Closure Hands-on Workshop
As the size and complexity of designs has grown, the importance of coverage metrics and the quantity of verification data that must be tracked throughout the verification process has also grown. Mentor Graphics Questa Verification Management tools utilize powerful analysis features that provide visibility into the coverage closure process by linking the verification requirements outlined in the verification plan directly to the coverage data, enabling faster coverage closure with confidence that required verification goals have been met.
What You Will Learn
- Creating an electronic test plan
- Efficiently achieving input coverage with Intelligent Testbench Automation
- Analysis of coverage data against the electronic test plan
- Determine which tests do and don’t contribute to a coverage goal
- Track coverage-closure trends
- Automating coverage closure regressions with run management
Automating Software-Driven Hardware Verification with Questa inFact
Today’s complex designs increasingly include at least one, and often more, embedded processors. Given software’s increasing role in the overall design functionality, it has become increasingly...
Advanced UVM Debugging
This web seminar will highlight some new strategies for debugging UVM-based testbenches using Questa 10.2.
The 2012 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
Every two years, Mentor Graphics commissions Wilson Research Group to conduct a broad, vendor-independent study of design verification practices around the world. In this presentation, Harry Foster...