Intelligent Testbench Automation: Accelerating Coverage Closure Workshop
The Mentor Graphics testbench automation product is the first coverage-driven stimulus generation solution to use intelligent algorithms to synthesize meaningful testbench sequences while allowing the user to set verification goals and priorities prior to simulation.
This product is able to apply intelligent algorithms to generate these sequences and ensure generation of non-redundant sequences. Mentor's coverage-targeting algorithms typically allow functional coverage closure to be achieved 10-100x faster than with randomly-generated stimulus. By taking advantage of this increase in efficiency, along with additional capabilities for automatic generation of SystemVerilog covergroups, a more comprehensive set of coverage goals can be easily targeted and achieved.
This workshop will deliver an overview of the technology and showcase the advanced capabilities of intelligent testbench automation.
What You Will Learn
- How intelligent testbench automation tools can help you rapidly reach higher verification coverage
- Capabilities that allow the creation of scalable, re-useable verification components
- How intelligent testbench components fit into your overall verification architecture
- How to construct an intelligent testbench using step by step hands-on exercises with a simple example
Who Should Attend
- Verification engineers and managers
Seating is VERY limited to maximize your learning experience, so submit your interest immediately to request your spot. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided.