Using ModelSim to Improve Simulation Runtime and Debug Productivity
In this Webinar, attendees will learn about Modelsim SE/PE debug feature, such as waveform comparison, dataflow and code coverage. Modelsim SE/PE is a single kernel and mix language simulator, offers best performance and improves debug productivity.
Come learn how to adopt code coverage and dataflow in your project.
What You Will Learn
- The difference between OEM version and Modelsim PE/SE
- How to adopt code coverage in projects
- How to use dataflow to debug your design
- How to leverage the debug feature in Modelsim PE/SE
Who Should Attend
- FPGA/ASIC designers
- Functional Verification engineer
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
Injecting Automation into Verification - Assertions
What we will show in this webinar is how we can leverage Assertions, including the pre-defined, pre-tested OVL libraries, to automate the verification process further. What we will also show is the way...
FPGA Verification with Assertions: Why Bother? A Painless and Easy Step-by-Step Approach to Adopting Assertions
This paper provides a practical, easy, step-by- step set of instructions on how to add assertions to your RTL design. By following the simple guidelines provided in this paper you will benefit by cutting...
The 2012 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
Every two years, Mentor Graphics commissions Wilson Research Group to conduct a broad, vendor-independent study of design verification practices around the world. In this presentation, Harry Foster...