The 2012 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
On-demand Web Seminar
Every two years, Mentor Graphics commissions Wilson Research Group to conduct a broad, vendor-independent study of design verification practices around the world. In this presentation, Harry Foster highlights the key findings from the 2012 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study, and provides his interpretation and analysis behind today's emerging trends.
What You Will Learn
- Latest industry trends in design
- Latest industry trends in verification
- An analytical interpretation of the study results
About the Presenter
Harry Foster is Chief Scientist for the Mentor Graphics Design Verification Technology Division. He holds multiple patents in verification and has co-authored seven books on verification. Harry was the 2006 recipient of the Accellera Technical Excellence Award for his contributions in developing industry standards, and was the original creator of the Accellera Open Verification Library (OVL) standard.
Who Should Attend
- Verification Engineers and Managers
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
Event-Driven (RN) Modeling for AMS Circuits
Learn why modeling AMS components using RN modeling techniques in order to significantly increase the simulation speed requires having all of the design written in digital and using RN modeling techniques.
Verification Strategy for Mixed-Signal SoCs
This Technical discussion will look into various tools available for Analog design verification, help understand underlying techniques and how they fit into SoC verification and how to take advantage of...