The Verification Academy - A Roadmap to Advanced Functional Verification Adoption Web Seminar
There are currently no dates scheduled for this event. However a recording of a previous session is available as an on-demand web seminar.View This On-Demand Web Seminar Now
The Verification Academy is the first of its kind. Its goals are simple: to provide you everything necessary to advance your skills and evolve your organization's advanced functional verification capabilities. The Verification Academy provides a methodological bridge between advanced functional verification high-level value propositions (related to advanced verification technology) and the low-level details (related to specific tools and verification languages).
The Verification Academy is organized into a collection of free online courses, focusing on various key aspects of advanced functional verification allowing the participant to pick and choose specific topics of interest, as well as revisit any specific topics for future reference.
After completing a specific module of courses, the participant should be armed with enough knowledge to then understand the necessary steps required for maturing their own organization's skills and infrastructure on the specific topic of interest.
About the Presenter
Harry Foster is Chief Scientist for the Mentor Graphics Design Verification Technology Division. He holds multiple patents in verification and has co-authored seven books on verification. Harry was the 2006 recipient of the Accellera Technical Excellence Award for his contributions in developing industry standards, and was the original creator of the Accellera Open Verification Library (OVL) standard.
Who Should Attend
- Design and Verification Engineers and Managers
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
- Advanced FPGA Design - Seminarhttp://www.mentor.com/products/fv/events/advanced-fpga-design---seminar Jun 19, 2013 : Bratislava, SK
- Automating Software-Driven Hardware Verification with Questa inFacthttp://www.mentor.com/products/fv/events/automating-software-driven-hardware-verification-with-questa-infact Jun 19, 2013 : Online, 9:00 AM US/Pacific