Verification Strategy for Mixed-Signal SoCs
On-demand Web Seminar
This Technical discussion will look into various tools available for Analog design verification, help understand underlying techniques and how they fit into SoC verification and how to take advantage of those tools. It will cover the various verification options available when putting mixed-signal blocks together in a SOC and the benefits and weakness of each.
This webinar will look into various tools available for Analog design verification, help understand underlying techniques and how they fit into SoC verification and how to take advantage of those tools. It will cover the various verification options available when putting mixed-signal blocks together in a SOC and the benefits and weakness of each.
The designers have multiple choices of tools and methodologies to use for Mixed-Signal design verification.
Setting up the verification environment in early phase of design and choosing the right tools helps in efficient verification of design. The ever increasing design size and complexity of SoCs makes the choices non-trivial.
What You Will Learn
- The tradeoffs necessary to achieve adequate coverage in reasonable time in mixed-signal SoC verification
- The features and functions of a mixed-signal environment that are necessary for a flexible verification strategy
About the Presenter
Atul Pandey is a European Product Specialist for Analog and Mixed Signal solutions. He is supporting customers on Mentor's AMS products and solutions. He joined Mentor Graphics in 2008.Atul has expertise in Analog and Digital Circuit Design and Verification .Prior to joining Mentor Graphics, He has worked with STMicroelectronics, Intel and Infineon/Qimonda between 2001 and 2008 as Analog circuit designer on variety of Analog circuit blocks and IPs. Atul holds a Masters Degree in Integrated Electronics and Circuits from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi(India).
Who Should View
- System engineers performing verification of mixed analog and digital systems
- Project leaders of mixed-signal designs concerned about design complexity and how to reduce risk with an appropriate verification strategy
- Analog design engineers who create IP for mixed signal ICs and digital design engineers who are seeing analog portions entering their designs
- CAD managers responsible for mixed-signal design and verification tools
The 2012 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study
Every two years, Mentor Graphics commissions Wilson Research Group to conduct a broad, vendor-independent study of design verification practices around the world. In this presentation, Harry Foster...…
Other Related Resources
A Complete Analog Design Flow for Verification Planning and Requirement Tracking
White Paper: Verifying designs to meet all specifications across all process corners has become an intractable problem from the perspective of debugging, managing, tracking, and meeting verification goals. Implementing...…
Equivalence Validation of Analog Behavioral Models
White Paper: This paper presents essential components of an equivalence validation environment and commonly used methods to apply it effectively.To achieve good verification coverage on mixed signal SoCs, abstract models...…