Download the latest version of our guide to multi-patterning design and debugging, containing links to all of David Abercrombie’s detailed educational articles on SemiEngineering.com, along with links for complementary reference and learning options. Whether you are already working on designs with multi-patterning requirements, or just beginning multi-patterning work, you will benefit from David’s clear descriptions and helpful guidance.
UPDATE: Multi-Patterning Unmasked!!
More Blog Posts
- Testing Your Limits
- Friendly but Shy Bears, and other EOS/ESD Issues
- It's Electrifying!
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- I See the Light!
- November, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014