Photonics technology isn’t new, by any means, but what is new is the drive to leverage high-volume silicon-based semiconductor manufacturing foundries and processes to build chips that can create, sense, modulate, and transmit light. So says Michael White in his latest SiliconEdge column on Electronic Design. The biggest challenge in applying CMOS foundry processes to silicon photonics is creating … Read More
IC Manufacturing Blog
Posts tagged with 'Michael White'
21 Mar, 2014
- Testing Your Limits
- Friendly but Shy Bears, and other EOS/ESD Issues
- It's Electrifying!
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- I See the Light!
- November, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014