Foundries, both pure-play and independent device manufacturers (IDM), rigorously compete for market share. One factor that helps them get and keep business is turnaround time (TAT). Until recently, companies could reduce TAT by adding computer hardware, fine-tuning OPC recipes, improving input hierarchical handling of designs, and upgrading to new software versions with new functionality and performance … Read More
IC Manufacturing Blog
Posts tagged with 'turnaround time'
21 Jan, 2014
- Friendly but Shy Bears, and other EOS/ESD Issues
- It's Electrifying!
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- I See the Light!
- Are You ECO-Friendly?
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014