Mentor Graphics CEO to Moderate Panel at the Design Automation Conference
WILSONVILLE, Ore., July 19, 2006 - Mentor Graphics Corporation (Nasdaq: MENT) today announced that Walden C. Rhines, the company's chairman and CEO, will moderate the DAC Technologist Panel "The IC Nanometer Race - What will it take to win?" at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. More information and online registration for DAC is available at http://www2.dac.com/data2/43rd/43acceptedpapers.nsf/websessions/6
What: Walden C. Rhines, Chairman and CEO, Mentor Graphics Corporation, moderates the DAC Technologist Panel "The IC Nanometer Race - What will it take to win?"
When: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Where: Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, 747 Howard Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103. Room: 306-308
Creating integrated circuits (ICs) in the nanometer age is a high-stakes race that few companies can afford to compete in – and even fewer can win. Senior technologists from some of the biggest companies in the high tech industry will discuss and debate how they think the overall industry will successfully transition to the nanometer age. Specific examples from the technologists' broad exposure to industry trends and competitors will help illustrate their forecasts and predictions.
· Dennis Buss, Vice President of Silicon Technology Development, Texas Instruments, Dallas, Texas.
· Fu-Chieh Hsu, Vice President of Design and Technology Platform, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
· Ho-Kyu Kang, Vice President, Advanced Technology Development, System LSI Division, Semiconductor Business, Samsung Electronics Company Ltd., Seoul, Korea.
· Philippe Magarshack, Group Vice President of Central R&D, STMicroelectronics, Crolles Cedex, France.
· Gadi Singer, Vice President, Mobility Group General Manager, Low Power Intel Architecture and Technologies Group, Intel Corporation, Santa Clara, California.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics Corporation (Nasdaq: MENT) is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services and award-winning support for the world’s most successful electronics and semiconductor companies. Established in 1981, the company reported revenues over the last 12 months of over $700 million and employs approximately 4,000 people worldwide. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777. World Wide Web site: http://www.mentor.com/.
Mentor Graphics is a registered trademark of Mentor Graphics Corporation. All other company or product names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact: