AMS-Targeted Fast-SPICE Simulator
ADiT is the tool of choice to address the challenges associated with simulating today’s complex analog and mixed signal circuit designs. ADiT is a fast-SPICE simulation tool that delivers the ability to obtain accurate and reliable simulation results 10X – 100X faster than traditional SPICE tools. ADiT is integrated into the Questa ADMS mixed-signal simulation solution and supports both Eldo and HSPICE netlist formats.
Features and Benefits
- Simulates wide range of complicated analog and mixed-signal circuits (PLL, ADC, DAC, Switch-cap, LNA, DC-DC, SMPS, SERDES, etc) 10x – 100x faster than SPICE
- ADiT delivers good results out-of the-box without time-consuming option tuning
- Improves productivity for mixed signal applications
- Seamless mixed-signal SoC verification through integration with Questa ADMS mixed signal simulator
- Smart partitioning algorithm
- 3% accuracy of results by integrating SPICE and Fast-SPICE engines
- Output Format: JWDB (.wdb) wave format, FSDB (.fsdb) wave format
- Works with existing Eldo and Star-HSPICE netlists with Verilog-A, DSPF, SPF, vector inputs, etc.
- Integration into the Cadence™ Virtuoso® custom design platform allows easy usage of ADiT in all design stages
- Comprehensive post-processing analysis with EZwave™, Mentor’s high-capacity high-performance AMS waveform analyzer
- Monte Carlo analysis
- RC reduction via Ticer algorithm
- Simulation of post-layout backannotated circuits
- Built-in SPICE solver
- Default table-look up modeling with an equation-based device modeling option
ICanalyst is an advanced analog, RF and mixed-signal verification environment for custom IC design. ICanalyst manages the validation of custom analog ICs though process-variation, using specification-driven methodology to fully characterize design figure of merits and let you optimize design to improve yield.
An advanced graphical user interface that displays and analyzes analog, digital, and mixed-signal waveform databases.
An integration tool links MGC SPICE/Mixed-Signal Simulation tools to Cadence Analog Artist environment.
Independent delay calculation tool that is used in a back-end design flow with the Mentor Graphics analog/mixed-signal tool suite.
ADiT VPI provides a user-friendly analog/digital co-simulation environment to integrate ADiT with third party Verilog simulators.