What’s coming in 2014? What new challenges await? Are you ready? Get a heads-up on some of the trends and events of the next 12 months with two articles. First, if you’re contemplating, or already working on, 2.5D and 3D ICs, you should take a look at 3D IC Design: Outlook for 2014 on 3D InCites. Written by Joseph Sawicki, this article can help you prepare for your 3D IC implementations. … Read More
IC Design Blog
Posts tagged with '10nm'
Triple patterning is not just double patterning with an extra color! Our resident expert, David Abercrombie, introduces the basics of triple patterning and explains the new challenges it brings to the layout and verification flow in his ongoing series for for SemiconductorEngineering’s Manufacturing and Design segment. If you’re even thinking about advanced node designs, this is a must-read. Bonus references … Read More
Jean-Marie Brunet examines the reasons why the “tapeout crunch” is getting worse and worse at advanced nodes, and suggests some possible solutions, in this forward-looking article written for SemiconductorEngineering.com. … Read More
- Lights! Camera! Multi-Patterning!
- Vector? Vectorless? What’s a power grid to do?
- Mentor's TSMC OIP Presentations Now Available!
- Variability is EVERYWHERE!
- UPDATE: Multi-Patterning Unmasked!!
- The Trouble with Triples—Part 2
- TSMC OIP presentations now available!
- FinFET Fever...or FinFET Fear?
- 2014 is Underway! What's on Your Calendar?
- Routing Closure Challenges at 28nm and Below
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- December, 2013
- Qualification Is Just the Beginning
- Pattern Matching: Blueprints for Further Success
- Mastering the Magic of Multi-Patterning
- The Trouble With Triples—Part 1
- Reducing the Tapeout Crunch with Signoff Confidence
- Foundry Solutions Video Blog: Calibre PERC
- Customizing Calibre Jobs without Editing Rule Decks
- Model-Based Hints: GPS for LFD Success
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- July, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- December, 2012
- March, 2012
- May, 2011
- April, 2011
- February, 2011
- January, 2011
- November, 2010
- August, 2010
- June, 2010
- May, 2010
- April, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010
- December, 2009
- November, 2009
- October, 2009
- September, 2009
- August, 2009
- July, 2009
- June, 2009
- "Waive" of the Future?
- How do you debug LVS?
- DFM for Non-PhD's: Part 2 - Reliability
- Mixed-Signal SoC Verification
- Process Variation: The Use of In-Die Variation
- DFM for Non-PhDs
- Calibre Everywhere -- the customer value of universal integration
- So, why not just write better rules?
- To be the man, you've gotta beat the man!
- Power in need, Power indeed
- May, 2009