David Abercrombie recently met with Brian Bailey of Semiconductor Engineering to explain many of the concepts and issues of multi-patterning that he has been writing about for the last couple of years. If you want to understand the basics of multi-patterning requirements, 12 minutes is all you need to check out their first video: Tech Talk: Multipatterning on semiengineering.com. If the video piques … Read More
IC Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'ic manufacturing'
Are you a TSMC customer or partner? If so, you’ll want to take a look at our presentations from the 2013 TSMC Open Innovation Platform conference. Design Reliability with Calibre YieldEnhancer/SmartFill and Calibre PERC Broadcom & Mentor Graphics The complexity of advanced technologies drives new requirements for poly/OD and metal fill to solve critical manufacturing effects, and more importantly … Read More
Download the latest version of our guide to multi-patterning design and debugging, containing links to all of David Abercrombie’s detailed educational articles on SemiEngineering.com, along with links for complementary reference and learning options. Whether you are already working on designs with multi-patterning requirements, or just beginning multi-patterning work, you will benefit from David’s … Read More
- Lights! Camera! Multi-Patterning!
- Vector? Vectorless? What’s a power grid to do?
- Mentor's TSMC OIP Presentations Now Available!
- Variability is EVERYWHERE!
- UPDATE: Multi-Patterning Unmasked!!
- The Trouble with Triples—Part 2
- TSMC OIP presentations now available!
- FinFET Fever...or FinFET Fear?
- 2014 is Underway! What's on Your Calendar?
- Routing Closure Challenges at 28nm and Below
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- December, 2013
- Qualification Is Just the Beginning
- Pattern Matching: Blueprints for Further Success
- Mastering the Magic of Multi-Patterning
- The Trouble With Triples—Part 1
- Reducing the Tapeout Crunch with Signoff Confidence
- Foundry Solutions Video Blog: Calibre PERC
- Customizing Calibre Jobs without Editing Rule Decks
- Model-Based Hints: GPS for LFD Success
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- July, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- December, 2012
- March, 2012
- May, 2011
- April, 2011
- February, 2011
- January, 2011
- November, 2010
- August, 2010
- June, 2010
- May, 2010
- April, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010
- December, 2009
- November, 2009
- October, 2009
- September, 2009
- August, 2009
- July, 2009
- June, 2009
- "Waive" of the Future?
- How do you debug LVS?
- DFM for Non-PhD's: Part 2 - Reliability
- Mixed-Signal SoC Verification
- Process Variation: The Use of In-Die Variation
- DFM for Non-PhDs
- Calibre Everywhere -- the customer value of universal integration
- So, why not just write better rules?
- To be the man, you've gotta beat the man!
- Power in need, Power indeed
- May, 2009