Are you a TSMC customer or partner? If so, you’ll want to take a look at our presentations from the 2013 TSMC Open Innovation Platform conference. Design Reliability with Calibre YieldEnhancer/SmartFill and Calibre PERC Broadcom & Mentor Graphics The complexity of advanced technologies drives new requirements for poly/OD and metal fill to solve critical manufacturing effects, and more importantly … Read More
IC Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Mentor Graphics'
Just like blueprints give an architect a visual representation of a building, design patterns provide engineers with a visual depiction of complex layout geometries. Design patterns have become a useful tool throughout design, verification, and test processes. This Design-to-Silicon white paper explains how Calibre Pattern Matching software can help you implement automated pattern capture and pattern … Read More
While processes like double and triple patterning may sometimes seem like magic, successfully implementing multi-patterning compliance in the IC design and verification flow requires a thorough understanding of multi-patterning techniques and their impact on your design. In this white paper from David Abercrombie, learn what multi-patterning is, why you need it, and how Calibre Multi-Patterning software … Read More
odd cycle, multipatterning, 16nm, Lithography, 20nm, mandrel, Mentor Graphics, Multi-Patterning, 14nm, colorless design, layout decomposition, D2S, LELE, anchor path, litho, Calibre Multi-Patterning, litho-etch-litho-etch, FinFET, double patterning, Foundry, warning rings, Parasitic Extraction, spacer-assisted, triple patterning, spacer is dielectric, spacer is mask, SID SADP, SIM SADP, pin coloring, pitch-split
In my last few posts, I began discussing on what it takes to enable software quality and support. This particular post will focus on the latter, support. Of course the goal of any descent software provider is to deliver software that is bug free, intuitive to use, and performs a valuable service. While we strive for perfection, in reality these goals can never be fully achieved. In the EDA world, … Read More
- Lights! Camera! Multi-Patterning!
- Vector? Vectorless? What’s a power grid to do?
- Mentor's TSMC OIP Presentations Now Available!
- Variability is EVERYWHERE!
- UPDATE: Multi-Patterning Unmasked!!
- The Trouble with Triples—Part 2
- TSMC OIP presentations now available!
- FinFET Fever...or FinFET Fear?
- 2014 is Underway! What's on Your Calendar?
- Routing Closure Challenges at 28nm and Below
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- December, 2013
- Qualification Is Just the Beginning
- Pattern Matching: Blueprints for Further Success
- Mastering the Magic of Multi-Patterning
- The Trouble With Triples—Part 1
- Reducing the Tapeout Crunch with Signoff Confidence
- Foundry Solutions Video Blog: Calibre PERC
- Customizing Calibre Jobs without Editing Rule Decks
- Model-Based Hints: GPS for LFD Success
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- July, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- December, 2012
- March, 2012
- May, 2011
- April, 2011
- February, 2011
- January, 2011
- November, 2010
- August, 2010
- June, 2010
- May, 2010
- April, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010
- December, 2009
- November, 2009
- October, 2009
- September, 2009
- August, 2009
- July, 2009
- June, 2009
- "Waive" of the Future?
- How do you debug LVS?
- DFM for Non-PhD's: Part 2 - Reliability
- Mixed-Signal SoC Verification
- Process Variation: The Use of In-Die Variation
- DFM for Non-PhDs
- Calibre Everywhere -- the customer value of universal integration
- So, why not just write better rules?
- To be the man, you've gotta beat the man!
- Power in need, Power indeed
- May, 2009