Pyxis Schematic, part of Mentor's new Pyxis Custom IC Design Platform, provides a powerful and easy-to-use design entry environment with advanced capabilities that boost designer productivity.
Pyxis Schematic shortens design cycles by creating a highly productive unified environment for design capture, simulation setup, verification and analysis. The seamless integration to Mentor’s industry leading analog/analog mixed-signal simulation and verification environments including Eldo® Classic, Eldo Premier, ADiT™ and Questa® ADMS, allows designers to prove Custom IC Designs quickly and accurately.
Pyxis Schematic interacts seamlessly with other solutions in the Pyxis Custom IC Design Platform to create, develop, simulate, verify, optimize and implement even the most challenging full custom analog and mixed-signal IC designs quickly and accurately—the first time. As a designer, you enjoy a consistent look and feel in single environment, whether creating schematics, block diagrams, symbols, or HDL representations. Additionally, Mentor’s foundry partners provide certified design kits for use with Pyxis Custom IC Design Platform solutions.
Mentor Graphic’s Custom IC flow and its integrated schematic, extraction and simulation tools allow you to take a design from system specifications to post-layout verification with a virtually seamless approach.
Benefits and Options
- Single application provides design capture, simulation control, and results viewing for analog, RF, and mixed-signal designs.
- Specialized schematic constructs that are tailored to IC design increase design capture efficiency.
- Enables engineers to conduct faster and more accurate mixed signal IC verification.
- Integrated with Pyxis Custom IC Design Platform, providing a unified capture, implementation and layout automation flow.
- Pyxis ECheck – Electrical rule checking option for Pyxis Schematic
- Pyxis Plot – HP Plotter option for Pyxis Schematic
Custom IC Design Training
We have training courses available for Custom IC Design products in our training centers around the world, online, or at your site.
“Moving from a well entrenched design and verification environment to something new is an enormous task even when you’re not faced with an impending tapeout. Mentor put a great deal of time into anticipating possible problems, and working to dismiss them before they could manifest themselves. This attention to detail was critical to the ultimate success of the replacement process.”