A Complete, Integrated IC Design Environment
To help companies jump-start their design cycles and cut time-to-market, Mentor Graphics and its foundry partners have developed IC design kits, which include all the foundry-specific data files and models for use with the Mentor Graphics front- and back-end IC design tools. Available from major foundries, these kits enable the entire design workflow to be supported by foundry-specific processes
The design kits contain customizable, easily expandable building blocks for schematic capture, simulation, physical layout, and verification, which allow you to create a complete, integrated IC design environment that’s tailored to the foundry process technology for your design.
Custom IC Flow
Mentor Graphic’s Custom IC flow and its integrated schematic, extraction and simulation tools allow you to take a design from system specifications to post-layout verification with a virtually seamless approach.
|On Semi||C5 BiCMOS*||
|Peregrine||0.25/0.50 RF*||0.25/0.50 RF*|
* v2008.x Kit, will need to be re-qualified for v9/v10.
- Pre-configured symbols for schematic capture, with predefined properties for Eldo simulation, schematic-driven layout with IC Station®, and Calibre LVS
- Pre-configured process definition file for IC layout
- Foundry-supported Calibre® DRC and LVS rule files
- Foundry-supported Eldo® models
- Pre-configured netlist configuration file
- Programmable device generators for each component that produce correct-by-construction layouts in IC Station directly from schematic symbols
- Userware to customize the library palettes listing the available components
- Ensures manufacturing success
- Speeds the setup of complete schematic and layout design environments
- Reduces costly rework cycles due to DRC/LVS errors with correct-by-construction device generators
- Eliminates expensive mistakes due to inaccurate simulation models
- Available at no cost to customers
- Release_notes: Unique requirements for the PDK and revision history. This file documents which specific Eldo models and DRC/LVS files were used to validate the design kit.
- Installation_Guide: Brief description of PDK contents and installation procedure.
- Library_Specification.pdf: List of Components included in the PDK describing the menu name and associated model names and properties.
- Users_Guide.pdf: Users guide and tutorial.
To request a design kit, please contact your local Mentor Graphics account representative. If you are not currently working with a Mentor representative, please contact Mary Rayburn.