A Complete, Integrated IC Design Environment
To help companies jump-start their design cycles and cut time-to-market, Mentor Graphics and its foundry partners have developed IC design kits, which include all the foundry-specific data files and models for use with the Mentor Graphics front- and back-end IC design tools. Available from major foundries, these kits enable the entire design workflow to be supported by foundry-specific processes
The design kits contain customizable, easily expandable building blocks for schematic capture, simulation, physical layout, and verification, which allow you to create a complete, integrated IC design environment that’s tailored to the foundry process technology for your design.
|On Semi||C5 BiCMOS*||
|Peregrine||0.25/0.50 RF*||0.25/0.50 RF*|
* v2008.x Kit, will need to be re-qualified for v9/v10.
- Pre-configured symbols for schematic capture, with predefined properties for Eldo simulation, schematic-driven layout with IC Station®, and Calibre LVS
- Pre-configured process definition file for IC layout
- Foundry-supported Calibre® DRC and LVS rule files
- Foundry-supported Eldo® models
- Pre-configured netlist configuration file
- Programmable device generators for each component that produce correct-by-construction layouts in IC Station directly from schematic symbols
- Userware to customize the library palettes listing the available components
- Ensures manufacturing success
- Speeds the setup of complete schematic and layout design environments
- Reduces costly rework cycles due to DRC/LVS errors with correct-by-construction device generators
- Eliminates expensive mistakes due to inaccurate simulation models
- Available at no cost to customers
- Release_notes: Unique requirements for the PDK and revision history. This file documents which specific Eldo models and DRC/LVS files were used to validate the design kit.
- Installation_Guide: Brief description of PDK contents and installation procedure.
- Library_Specification.pdf: List of Components included in the PDK describing the menu name and associated model names and properties.
- Users_Guide.pdf: Users guide and tutorial.
To request a design kit, please contact your local Mentor Graphics account representative. If you are not currently working with a Mentor representative, please contact Mary Rayburn.