Addressing Circuit Verification and Design Reliability Challenges with Calibre PERC
View this online seminar and learn how you can use Mentor Graphics' newest Calibre solution, Calibre PERC to address your advanced circuit verification challenges.
Calibre PERC is the industries first programmable electrical rule checker that enables users to check topological circuit design violations and design reliability problems either on schematic or layout.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) and crossing between multiple power domains are two critical areas of concern during verification of circuit performance and reliability, and they involve checking several complex methodology rules. ESD events can have severe harmful and irreversible impacts on devices. Such events usually cause either electrical reliability issues or catastrophic chip failure.
With Calibre PERC and its user-configurable rule entry, designers will be able to discover such design violations in an automated flow saving time and effort.
PERC will enable design managers to mandate in-house design best practices and guidelines achieving higher design functional and compliance yields.
Duration: 36 Minutes
What You Will Learn
- How PERC enables topological checking in a customizable approach.
- See PERC checks for ESD violations.
- Learn how PERC is used in detecting signals crossing multiple power domains.
- View examples of PERC checks for ESD and Multiple power domains crossings.
- Learn how PERC can improve yield and reliability issues by applying design best practices and guidelines.
Who Should View
- ESD Design Verification Engineers and Managers
- CAD Engineers and Managers
- Design engineers and managers