Revolutionized Advanced DRC Checks and LVS Debug
On-demand Web Seminar
View this online presentation and demo to learn more about the evolution of the Calibre Physical Verification Platform.
What you will learn
Section 1: Calibre eqDRC Presentation and Demo
With the addition of Equation Based DRC (eqDRC) we now offer a new approach to defining and implementing complex DRC checks. In addition to simplifying existing checks and enabling checks that could not otherwise be done, Calibre eqDRC provides a generalized modeling environment. During this portion of the event you will learn:
- How eqDRC enables simple specification of difficult checks, providing greater accuracy and design area reduction
- How eqDRC can simplify and speed-up DRC debug time
- Learn how eqDRC can improve yield and reliability issues by accurately modeling complex failure mechanisms
- View examples and live demos of customer developed
Section 2: Calibre nmLVS Presentation and Demo
Calibre nmLVS now provides an enhanced, intuitive debugging environment for isolating and understanding problems with your IC design. It allows casual users to be highly productive, while giving those power users access to the advanced capabilities they are looking for. Calibre nmLVS debug improves productivity for today's complex design problems.
- Latest advancements in LVS Debugging
- How to readily identify the root cause of LVS problems in your IC designs
- Hot to improve your debugging productivity
- Advanced debugging demo
Who Should View
- Design Verification Engineers and Managers
- CAD Engineers and Managers
- Design Rule Definers and Writers
This presentation is presented by:
Program Manager, Advanced Physical Verification Methodology
Mentor Graphics Crop.
Technical Marketing Engineer, Calibre LVS
Mentor Graphics Corp.
This presentation is 30 minutes
Atmel Uses Calibre to Increase Yield and Reduces Time-to-Market
Calibre helped cut time-to-market by up to 10X and provided significant savings in wasted mask and silicon creation costs.
Debugging non-texted shorts using Calibre RVE
In this video we will learn how to use Calibre RVE to quickly debug non-texted shorts.