Using Calibre PERC: Illustrated
On-demand Web Seminar
This online demo shows how Calibre PERC can address reliability challenges that arise during the circuit and electrical verification process.
Calibre PERC is specifically designed to perform electrostatic discharge (ESD) and multiple power domain checks. It can be used to perform Advanced ERC checks and design guidelines checks. Calibre PERC allows you to customize checks at the schematic level and layout level.
What You Will Learn
- How Calibre PERC can be used with multiple power domain and advanced ERC checks
- How Calibre PERC can be used with ESD checks
- How Calibre PERC can be used with design guidelines checks
- How to detect violations on both schematic and layout levels
- How to visualize results in Calibre RVE and highlight violations on schematic or layout
- Calibre PERC to handle emerging circuit verification demands
- Calibre RVE to visualize results
Who Should View
- ESD Engineers / Managers
- CAD Engineers / Managers
- Design Engineers / Managers
- Project Managers
How to run multi-power domain checking using Calibre PERC
In the mix signal design, it is required to have different voltages to support each domain on the chip. However, designers have to make sure there is no signal line directly across from one voltage to another...
How-to group and filter Calibre PERC results using Calibre PERC RVE
Users who do Calibre PERC debug using Calibre PERC RVE, desire different sorting and grouping criteria for different PERC-checks such as floating-gate, gates tied to supply etc. This video shows how to...
Foundry Solutions Video Blog: Calibre PERC
This video will look at a number of topics that are applicable to a wide range of process nodes.