Using Calibre PERC: Illustrated
On-demand Web Seminar
This online demo shows how Calibre PERC can address reliability challenges that arise during the circuit and electrical verification process.
Calibre PERC is specifically designed to perform electrostatic discharge (ESD) and multiple power domain checks. It can be used to perform Advanced ERC checks and design guidelines checks. Calibre PERC allows you to customize checks at the schematic level and layout level.
What You Will Learn
- How Calibre PERC can be used with multiple power domain and advanced ERC checks
- How Calibre PERC can be used with ESD checks
- How Calibre PERC can be used with design guidelines checks
- How to detect violations on both schematic and layout levels
- How to visualize results in Calibre RVE and highlight violations on schematic or layout
- Calibre PERC to handle emerging circuit verification demands
- Calibre RVE to visualize results
Who Should View
- ESD Engineers / Managers
- CAD Engineers / Managers
- Design Engineers / Managers
- Project Managers
How to Filter Calibre results on property values
Calibre results databases often have many results, making it hard to find the result you want to work on. In this video we will see how to filter on one or more property values so that we only see the results...
Checking for electrical overstress using Calibre PERC
This video shows how users can check for Electrical overstress using Calibre PERC and use Calibre RVE to debug the results and eliminate the source of EOS failures.
Running multi-power domain checking using Calibre PERC
In the mix signal design, it is required to have different voltages to support each domain on the chip. However, designers have to make sure there is no signal line directly across from one voltage to another...