Physical Verification: The Road Ahead
On-demand Web Seminar
Get on the road to faster debug, reduced variability and simpler, smaller checks and decks. This free web seminar will explain how your foundry, peers, and potential competitors have prepared themselves for the challenges of advanced verification – driving down cycle time in order to get to market faster.
Advanced physical verification requires a new approach:
- Classic 1D physical verification approaches cannot ensure that designs will meet design variability and performance.
- Continued use of classic physical verification approaches exacerbates the explosion of deck size, run time and debug time.
What You Will Learn
- How to achieve simpler, smaller checks and decks
- Strategies to manage growing physical verification cycle times to get to market faster
- Ways to reduce time spent waiving errors for good IP
About the Presenter
Director of Product Marketing, Calibre Physical Verification, Mentor Graphics
As a manager within the Physical Verification product line, Michael White understands what customers need to succeed and how to create a product roadmap to solve those challenges. He works closely with small and large semiconductor companies around the world to understand their challenges and ensure that Calibre will meet their needs, and yours, for years to come.
Who Should View
- Design Verification Engineers and Managers
- CAD Engineers and Managers
- Design Rule Definers and Writers
- Anyone working in the physical verification area of design
Calibre Webinar Series
This is part 1 of a 3 part series to discuss Physical Verification.
- On Demand Web Seminar: Physical Verification: The Road Ahead Web Seminar