Custom IC Design Schematic Driven Layout Demo
On-demand Web Seminar
Interested in finding out more about Mentor's market leading IC Design Flow tools? Want to see a demonstration of Schematic Driven Layout in IC Station? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you should view this presentation and demo.
What You Will Learn
- Schematic Driven Layout in IC Station
- Placing Advanced MOS Devices with support for up to 6-pins directly from the schematic
- Graphically Merging and splitting wells and source/drain areas to create and interditigated array
- Using the ECO or Engineering Change Order environment
- Using Interactive Connectivity Routing tool - IRoute to completed advanced routing functions including bus routing
- Verifying your design using Calibre Interactive LVS and DRC
About the Presenter
Chris Cone is a Technical Marketing Engineer for Custom IC Design at Mentor Graphics. For the last three and a half years, he's been working as a member of the marketing team to drive the development of key features in IC Station and DA_IC. Prior to joining Mentor Graphics, Chris Cone has worked as a Design Engineer and CAD Engineer in the IC industry. Chris has a BSEE and MSEE from the University of New Mexico.
Who Should View
- Design Engineers and Managers
- Layout Engineers and Managers
- CAD Engineers and Managers