Circuit Verification involves several essential steps in the design process that will help identify potential circuit or design errors as well as extract the necessary data for downstream circuit simulation. During this step, layout is analyzed and compared vs. the schematic to ensure design integrity. Second, the design is analyzed for short-term and long-term electrical failures and, if found, those are presented to the designer for fixing.
And finally, a detailed silicon model is constructed with intentional device, advanced parameters, and parasitic information into a format that consumed by a downstream simulator so that designers can reliably determine if their design is meeting electrical specifications (timing, power, etc.)
Calibre xRC™ offers a robust parasitic extraction tool that delivers accurate parasitic data for comprehensive and accurate post-layout analysis and simulation.
Calibre nmLVS™, the industry-leading physical verification tool for layout vs. schematic comparison combines accurate circuit verification with fast runtimes and interactive debugging.
Calibre xACT 3D
Calibre® xACT 3D delivers high performance parasitic RC extraction featuring the reference-level accuracy of a deterministic field solver combined with the production turnaround performance of traditional...
Features and Benefits
- Accurate modeling of electrical circuit behavior for "as-built" layouts
- Increased IC reliability through checks for ESD protection
- Automated checking of complex electrical rules
- More robust checking of electrical circuits at advanced nodes
- Accurate modeling of devices and interactions between devices
- Customer-defined device parameters
- Detailed modeling of interconnect interactions
- The underlying hierarchical processing engine ensures robust testing and implementation across all applications, while providing best-in-class runtimes.
- The only 5-Star support in EDA
- Common design platform integration enables rapid deployment of all Calibre® nm Platform applications into the user’s design environment.
- Integrated scripting environment across all applications (SVRF and TVF) allow users to customize their design and verification environment to suit the specific and evolving needs of their design teams.
- Hyperscaling technology brings superior scalability and lightening fast run times for computationally intense applications, while reducing capital expenditures by extending the useful life of existing shared memory processor systems, and fully utilizing inexpensive distributed rack systems.