Calibre® Interactive™ is the invocation GUI for Calibre DRC™, LVS and xRC™ tools for physical verification and parasitic extraction. It’s easily accessed from the menu bar within popular layout design environments.
Calibre Interactive provides users with fast and easy access to the Calibre® tool suite, enabling designers to perform physical verification and parasitic extraction from within their familiar IC design environment. Designers can perform verification or extraction from within the design environment using the same rule file for cell/block or full chip, allowing them to adopt a single verification and extraction solution for their entire physical design flow, regardless of design style or methodology. Calibre Interactive also provides access to Calibre RVE™, the robust results viewing environment.
Features and Benefits
- Enables interactive cell/block and full-chip verification
- Flexible, customizable interface
- Speeds the iterative process of physical verification through direct invocation from layout window
- Allows users to make iterative verification runs very quickly
- Supports "runsets" that contain settings such as rule file names, run directories, etc.
- Uses environment variables for further customization and flexibility
Questions? Read the Calibre Interactive FAQ.
How To with Calibre Interactive
We have training courses available for Calibre products in our training centers around the world, online, or at your site.