High-Speed USB 2.0 PHY
Silicon proven and USB-IF certified, Mentor's USB mixed signal products are designed for the growing embedded consumer market. Price-sensitive and battery-operated products such as cellular phones, PDAs, and cameras have special requirements. Mentor's USB PHY IP is optimized for these types of embedded applications, with their low power consumption, minimal die area and high data throughput features.
MUSBHPHY from Mentor Graphics® is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 transceiver for use with host, embedded host, On-The-Go (OTG), and function controllers. Compliant with the UTMI+ level 3 (USB 2.0 Transceiver Macrocell Interface Plus) specification, the MUSBHPHY integrates Hi-Speed, mixed-signal circuits to support Hi-Speed traffic at 480Mbps and is backward compatible to Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) data rates.
Features and Benefits
- SMIC 130nm silicon
- Supports: host, hubs, device, embedded host, and OTG
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 and 2.0 full-speed and OTG standards
- Supports high-speed (480Mbps) full-speed (12Mbps) and low-speed (1.5Mbps) serial data Transmission
- Small size (< 1mm2) includes ESD & I/O structures
- Low power consumption, 57mW Rx, 47mW Tx
- Optional integrated charge pump
- Dual 3.3V/1.2V supply