Find the Design Flaw for a Chance to Win an Amazon Kindle!
Watch the video and submit your answer to email@example.com! All correct submissions will be entered into the drawing. In your email submission you must include your name, email address, and telephone number and a selection of A, B, C or D from below. One of the answers is correct.
Design flaw choices:
- A. The boundary conditions are set incorrectly so the airflow over the car is in reverse.
- B. The boundary conditions are set incorrectly so the airflow through the car is incorrect.
- C. The pressure field is set incorrectly so there is water running over the car instead of air.
- D. There is no design flaw.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by the Contest Rules.
- Entries from outside the U.S. are permitted. All entries must be in English.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees and contractors of Mentor Graphics and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited.
- Entries must include the correct answer from the selection A, B, C or D.
- Entries will be accepted through midnight (PST) 12/31/2010
- You may enter once.
- Keep copies for your records. Mentor Graphics assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible or late entries or for failed computer transmissions or technical failures.
- Apart from the prize awarded to Contest winner, Mentor Graphics shall not be obligated to compensate any participant in any way.
- Odds of winning depend on the number and quality of entries received. All taxes, including income taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Prizes awarded by Mentor Graphics are “as is” and may not be redeemed for cash or alternate prizes. Winner(s) may be required to verify their entry.
- These Contest rules shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Oregon, USA.
- All disputes arising out of or in relation to your participation in the Contest shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Portland, Oregon.
What’s the design flaw in this FloEFD simulation?
Design better, more reliable products, faster with Concurrent CFD - embedded computational fluid dynamics purposely designed for the Design Engineer. FloEFD allows users to perform quick, accurate CFD analysis...
This webinar will introduce the concepts involved in rerouting thermal bottlenecks in electronics cooling design. View On-demand Web Seminar
From external aerodynamics to electronics cooling, Mentor’s CFD design/analysis software is empowering Automotive and Transportation manufactures to design better products in less time, to a higher quality, and for less cost.