The first day of spring is almost upon us. It signals the beginning of my “smiley” days because I get to drive to and from work when it’s light outside. This year, the first day of spring also coincides with the first day of Semitherm. Semitherm which is being held in Santa Clara, California, is considered the premiere electronics cooling event in the world. Semitherm offers us a great opportunity to meet with customers (old, new and future alike) and learn some new skills.
As the leaders in the electronics cooling market, we are presenting several papers:
- A Heatsink Design Methodology using the Concepts of Thermal Bottlenecks and Shortcut Opportunities by Robin Bornoff – Tuesday March 22 at 11:50
- Advanced in CFD Modeling in Data Centers by Travis Mikjaniec– Wednesday March 23 at 8:40
- Issues of Testing AC LEDs by Andras Poppe – Thursday March 24 at 11:10
- New Level of Accuracy in TIM Measurements by Andris Vass Varnai – Thursday March 24 at 11:30
- How Temperature Affects OLEDs Operational Characteristics by Andras Poppe – Thursday March 24 at 12:10
All presenters are fantastic and experts in their fields so you’re sure to learn a few new things by attending these sessions. For additional information about each one of these sessions please refer to the Semitherm website (www.semi-therm.org).
I hope that you’ll join us for any and or all appropriate sessions. I also hope that you take the opportunity to stop by our booth and say hello. Would love to see your smiling faces too!
Until next time,