FloVIZ™ allows anyone to freely open, interact with and animate the analysis results generated by FloTHERM®, FloTHERM® PCB and FloVENT®. It has never been easier to communicate design intent with colleagues, suppliers, customers and managers.
FloVIZ Viewer Details
What you get
FloVIZ is a fully functional software module – it does not have a time limit nor does it have limited functionality.
The download file is quite small – it is 60MB – therefore it can be downloaded easily. FloVIZ itself is quite intuitive but the download file still contains a complete set of documentation aimed at showing you how to get started quickly and maximize its visualization power.
The download file contents:
- FloVIZ software
- License agreement
- Installation instructions (in the Release Document folder)
- FloVIZ 10.1 release highlights
- Documentation including a couple of examples
There is no charge for downloading and using FloVIZ. The download file includes installation instructions and a few examples to get you started. Technical support for this product can be obtained through SupportNet for all customers with active maintenance contracts.
If you do not have an active maintenance contract, please refer to the help files within the FloVIZ download.
Simply fill out the download request form and follow the instructions given.
- XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64bit versions)
- Intel or AMD processor, minimum 1GHz Pentium III
- 512 MB system memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- Graphics card with OpenGL support, minimum 64 MB memory and minimum XGA screen resolution (1024 x 768)