FloEFD Software Hands-on Workshop
FloEFD, is an easy to use modern CAD-embedded Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solution that will help you to improve your designs for form, fit and function.
This complimentary hands-on workshop is specially organised to get you more acquainted with the software and to show you the software’s possibilities. You will gain insight through hands-on exercises using FloEFD for applications such as:
- Ball Valve Design
- Conjugate Heat Transfer
- CPU Cooler
- Optimize Designs
This workshop has been split into two sessions:
- Mechanical Session (10: 00 AM - 01:00 PM)
- Electronics Cooling Session (02:00 PM- 05:00 PM)
Join us in the sessions you are interested in or spend the all day with us. This event is offered free of charge. Complimentary refreshments and lunch are provided.
To reserve your complimentary seat, please register today!
What You Will Learn
- What Concurrent CFD is and how it increases overall product efficiency and reliability
- How CFD software can help you improve existing equipment design processes
- FloEFD features and capabilities
- How to perform heat transfer and fluid flow analysis with Concurrent CFD embedded in your native CAD package
- How you can study multiple 'what if' designs before prototype build in the upfront product lifecycle design phase
Who Should Attend
- MCAD Designers
- Engineering Specialists
- Analysis Engineers (FEA, CFD)
- CAD Users
- Mechanical Engineers
- Anyone who has a need for thermal and flow analysis tools
Morning - Mechanical Session
10:15 Mentor Graphics Mechanical Analysis Overview
10:30 FloEFD presentation focused on Mechanical CFD
13:00 End of part 1
Afternoon - Electronics Cooling Session
14:15 Mentor Graphics Mechanical Analysis Overview
14:30 FloEFD presentation focused on E-Cooling and LED´s
17:00 End of part 2
Zero to 90 in 166,440 hours
This winter will see the launch of the Bromley Baseboard at a few select skiresorts. Under development for the last four years, it's fascinating just how methodical, considered and patient the development...
Thermal simulation for design, integration and validation of power electronics modules of Electronic & Hybrid Vehicles
Nowadays car manufacturers have to challenge shorter overall development cycles of vehicles and the time to introduce innovations to the market. Simulation is an essential tool to overcome these challenges....
Understanding Plume Dispersion
Cooling towers are an integral part of power and chemical plants. Their primary function is to reject heat into the atmosphere as a relatively inexpensive and dependable means of removing low-grade heat...