Fremont FloTHERM User Group Meeting May 2012
FloTHERM User Meeting - v9.3 and beyond
Food and beverages are provided
Exclusive event for customers only
Please join us for our next FloTHERM user meeting where we demonstrate specific aspects of simulating electronics cooling solutions in FloTHERM and highlighting new features in FloTHERM v9.3. This session will be led by the FloTHERM product manager, Robin Bornoff, who is interested in the experiences and feedback from users.
As always we encourage you to sign up for SupportNet (where 5 of the top 10 suggestions were added to the most recent version of FloTHERM) and submit your product enhancements to IDEAS, the online tool that allows you to submit product enhancement requests. If you haven't already, please sign up for the Electronics Cooling Community, where you can submit discussions, questions and chat with other FloTHERM users.
We look forward to seeing you and welcome your contribution of ideas at this session.
What You Will Learn
- Learn - New FloTHERM V9.3 Features:
- Interface to Cadence APD
- XML updates including pdml referencing
- PCB modeling updates
- Preview into FloTHERM's short term roadmap
- Share - An important part of each user meeting will be an open discussion of informal case studies and best practices on pressing design challenges.
- Network - User meetings are a great opportunity to meet other professionals like yourself and exchange expertise, tips and tricks, or industry happenings.
About the Presenter
Robin Bornoff achieved a Mechanical Engineering Degree from Brunel University in 1992 followed by a PhD in 1995 for CFD research. He then joined Mentor Graphics Corporation, Mechanical Analysis Division as an application and support engineer, specializing in the application of CFD to electronics cooling and the design of the built environment. He is now the Product Marketing Manager responsible for the FloTHERM and FloVENT softwares.
Who Should Attend
- FloTHERM users