FloTHERM v10.1 New Features Presentation
On-demand Web Seminar
The webinar will introduce you to the new features that are available in the recently released FloTHERM v10.1. A detailed description of the operation of each feature and the productivity gains associated with it will be presented and illustrated with several software demonstrations.
What You Will Learn
- How to use the new improvements in FloTHERM v10.1
- How the hysteresis transient attribute can be applied to transient applications
- How to use new application and spreadsheet examples in v10.1 to automate aspects of your workflow
- How to use RC Ladder compact thermal models created by T3Ster in FloEDA Bridge.
About the Presenter
Product Manager – Electronics Cooling
Mentor Graphics, Mechanical Analysis Division
Byron Blackmore is currently the Product Manager for FloTHERM PCB. Byron has been with Flomerics/Mechanical Analysis Division for 9 years, and has previously acted as the Electronics Cooling Engineering Supervisor for North America. He has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the Technical University of Nova Scotia and an MS in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in fluid dynamics and heat transfer from the University of Alberta.
Who Should Attend
- Thermal/Mechanical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering Managers
- FloTHERM Users
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.