Getting the most out your FloTHERM thermal simulation environment
A complimentary short seminar designed to help FloTHERM users of all levels to enhance the accuracy of their thermal analysis and increase productivity with the tool and related technology.
Mentor engineers will present latest capabilities of FloTHERM and share tips and best practices through examples. Advanced topics will also feature items for workflow enhancement and model verification.
It is also an opportunity to meet with other local FloTHERM users to share knowledge and ask questions. Beverages and snacks will be provided.
Who Should Attend
- FloTHERM users
- Engineering tools managers
- Thermal Design Engineers
- Packaging Engineers
What You Will Learn
- A review of how to get the most from FloTHERM and related solutions including:
- Mastering Command Center for design of experiments and optimization
- Using MCAD data effectively
- Collaborative PCB development with FloTHERM PCB
- Generating semi-conductor package thermal models quickly
- Automated CFD for non-CFD users: Enhance access to analysis via FloTHERM background solver technology using custom XML scripting
- Incorporating electronics-related mechanical component performance data from test or CFD (e.g fan modeling)
- Enhancing electronics cooling simulation accuracy using Thermal Measurement test data for validated models