Thermal Characterization of Electronic Components & Systems
Information Day - System Level Thermal Testing - Measurement Methodology
T3Ster - Thermal Transient Tester
Spend the day with us learning about our measurement system for the fast and very accurate thermal characterization of electronic components and systems (IC packages, MOSFETS, IGBTs, etc.)
You will also experience hands-on practical exercises with the T3Ster Measurement System.
This one day event is offered free of charge. Complimentary refreshments and lunch are provided.
To reserve your complimentary seat, please register today!
What You Will Learn
- Basics of the system and the measurement methodology
- Basic T3Ster and Modules for diverse application areas - typical configurations
- Use in practice within the electronic industry, application examples (LEDs, IGBTs, TIMs, etc.)
- Rth/Zth structure functions as well as reliability of High Power Electronics
- Interfacing CFD simulation – thermal analysis concept in completion
- New member of the product family: The DynTIM - the thermal interface material tester (Concept and test measurements)
Who Should Attend
- Electronic engineers, physicists, measurement engineers, project managers and laboratory engineers
- Material engineers, Mechanical engineers, appliance manufacturing engineers, assembly engineers, process engineers, chemical engineers, reliability and quality engineers
- Those who are in charge of ensuring the reliability of electronic components like Chips, IGBTs, MOSFETs, (high power) LEDs as well as LED-chains
- Those involved in semiconductors, automotive electronics, systems, LED technology and chemical
|Power Electronics Reliability? Start testing now – 1500A for a longer life|
|T3Ster can make your cars better: Thermal testing in the Automotive Industry|
|Optimize your design flow: Thermal Characterization & Simulation|
|Can’t rely on vendor data? Test Thermal Interface Materials with DynTIM|
|Optical data for thermal simulation: The T3Ster-FloEFD solution|
|IGBT Reliability: 1500A closer to solving your problems|
The Modern Picture of Simulation Driven Design: Findings from the 2013 Study
This webinar provides an up to date picture of the state of simulation driven design by sharing findings from a 2013 study.
Modeling Plant Cooling Systems
In this webinar we will show how Flowmaster 1D system simulation software can help you quickly and easily design and characterize your plant's various cooling systems.
Reliability in Networking and Telecom Systems – Managing Excessive Heat
The main source of heat in electronic equipment is their semiconductor chips, and the temperature sensitivities of these chips presents a challenge in designing cooling solutions. Overheating causes the...