Try FloEFD for Creo
FloEFD for PTC Creo is the only computational fluid dynamics analysis tool that is truly embedded into Pro/ENGINEER and Creo. It enables engineers to directly work on their CAD model for preparing and evaluating their concurrent CFD simulation:
- CAD integrated
- Automated meshing
- Robust convergence criteria
- Streamlined workflows
It is the only CFD software delivering local user interfaces in Japanese, Chinese, French, German and Russian.
“We can show the finished design to our customer complete with how it looks and works in just one day – that’s a savings of 3 weeks and thousands of euros for each model.”
Henry Aaldering, JAZO
View success story
Creo-embedded CFD Simulation
CAD-embedded simulation enables engineers to conduct analysis in the same user environment as design. Therefore, engineers can use the latest Creo CAD geometry for analysis to conduct multiple design studies and evaluate how the modifications influence the performance of the design without the hassle of data translation or reapplying boundary conditions and material properties.
Parametric Study and Design Comparison Functionality
The compare configuration and parametric study capability inside FloEFD enables engineers to understand the influence of changes in the geometry or boundary conditions on the results. Users can evaluate the design envelope by assessing results by numerical values, by graphs and by visual images and animations and thereby compare a wide range of project permutations.
Fast and Automated Cartesian Meshing Technology
FloEFD uses Cartesian meshing technology which is recognized as the most efficient framework for simulating fluid flows, heat and mass transfer. In addition, the meshing process can be automated easily for even the most complex CAD geometries. When coupled with an immersed boundary cut-cell approach, this form of preprocessing inside FloEFD gives unprecedented speedup in the overall design process.
Instinctive User Experience
FloEFD for Creo features an easy-to-use GUI with considerable intelligent automation built-in as standard:
- Operate within Creo graphical user environment
- Powerful analysis wizard guides users through the problem set-up
- Interface uses engineering terms instead of technical jargon therefore users can focus on solving flow problems as opposed to figuring out how to use the software
- Real-time feedback about the solution progress such as convergence, residual errors and monitor point values
- Engineering outputs appear in both a timely and intuitive manner including reports in Microsoft ® Excel and Word