FloEFD for NX - Concurrent CFD for Siemens NX Design Engineers and Analysts
On-demand Web Seminar
During this event the presenters will demonstrate how Design Engineers and Design Analysts who use Siemens NX MCAD software can benefit from the addition of Mentor Graphics’ FloEFD for NX concurrent CFD software into their everyday workflow.
What You Will Learn
- What is ‘Concurrent CFD’ and how it increases overall product efficiency and product reliability
- How CFD software can help you improve existing equipment design processes
- FloEFD features and capabilities
- How to perform heat transfer and fluid flow analysis with Concurrent CFD embedded in the Siemens NX CAD package
- How you can study multiple ‘what if’ designs before prototype build in the upfront product lifecycle design phase
About the Presenters
Travis Mikjaniec received an MS in Aerospace Engineering from Carleton University in 2006, with a research focus on rotorcraft aerodynamics and aeroelasticity. He has been with Mentor Graphics Corporation, Mechanical Analysis Division (formerly Flomerics Ltd) for 6 years specializing in the application of CFD Analysis to the design of electronics equipment. Prior to this he worked for the National Research Council of Canada's (NRC) Institute for Aerospace Research (IAR) Flight Research Laboratory focusing on flight tests and also worked at the NRC's IAR Aeroacoustic and Structural Dynamics Laboratory in experimental testing of smart structures. Travis is currently a Thermal Engineer in the Mechanical Analysis Division engineering team, training and supporting customers doing Thermal Analysis for electronic systems. Travis has experience not only in the use of software, but also of the general design processes and the best way to apply the CFD techniques solve real world problems encountered by engineers.
Alexey achieved his Mechanical Engineering Degree from Moscow Aviation University in 2000. Alexey joined Mentor Graphics Corporation, Mechanical Analysis Division (formerly Flomerics Ltd, formerly NIKA GmbH) in 1998 as an application and QA engineer, specializing in the application of CFD to purposes of CAD designers. He is now the Product Manager responsible for the FloEFD software.
Who Should View
- Siemens NX Design Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Product Managers
- CFD Consultants
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Users
- MCAD Design Engineers
- Senior Managers