HyperLynx DRC – Automated Electrical Rule Checking
Mentor Graphics’ HyperLynx Design Rule Checks (DRC) is a powerful, fully customizable, and fast design rule checking tool.
HyperLynx DRC enables verification of complex design rules that are not easily simulated, such as rules those associated with EMI/EMC. With 19 standard DRCs for items such as traces crossing splits, reference plane changes, shielding and via checks, you can quickly and easily pinpoint trouble spots on your board that can cause issues with EMI/EMC, signal integrity (SI), and power integrity (PI).
HyperLynx DRC performs design rule checks on boards for EMI/EMC issues, as well as signal integrity and power integrity issues. It is highly customizable, allowing users to create DRCs for any check they might otherwise perform manually.
Features and Benefits
EMI/EMC, SI, and PI Design Rule Checking
- Uses design rule checking to find EMI, SI, and PI problems on the board
- Highlights where the exact problem exists
- Provides comprehensive results and report viewing
- Allows for extensive customization and creation of proprietary rule checks
Electrical Design Review
- Built-in and custom rules scan and flag areas of potential EMI, SI, and PI problems on PCBs
- Powerful DRC rule capability allows for implementation of complex rules for all aspects of electrical rule checking
- Intuitive graphical interface that presents results in spreadsheet format, sortable by user selection
- Minimal investments in tool purchase and training required
Stop Wasting Time Reviewing Your PCB Designs
On-demand Web Seminar Find out how you can quickly review even the most complex PCB designs with the automated, fully customizable design rule checking built into HyperLynx DRC.
We have training courses available for HyperLynx products in our training centers around the world, online, or at your site.
Contact Mentor Graphics
- HyperLynx DRC Info Request or call toll free: 1-800-547-3000