PCB Design Creation
Mentor Graphics Design Creation tools provide the most integrated process for capturing, verifying and communicating design intent through the entire design flow. Capturing schematics, integrating ICs onto your PCB, and capturing/communicating electrical and physical rules to design teams and flow tools combine to provide increased design productivity and quality.
- FPGA integration for reduced design cycles, improved performance and manufacturing results
- Constraint editor provides common environment for managing electrical and physical requirements
- Complete design creation and definition with schematics and HDL
- Integrated with layout and routing environment
- Library and data management with integration to the extended enterprise
Design Creation Tools
I/O Designer offers a unique process for moving through the design flow, from the top level HDL description to the PCB level symbol, as well as to the physical pin information necessary for the FPGA place and route tools.
DxDesigner provides a sophisticated yet scalable design definition environment that integrates with Expedition Enterprise and PADS layout tools across multiple computing platforms.
The Constraint Editor System (CES) provides a fully integrated, constraint-driven design methodology that reduces design costs and time-to-market by automating the communication of design rules and eliminating unnecessary PCB prototypes and re-spins.