Discover the New DxDesigner 7.9.4
DxDesigner Webinar Series
Think you know DxDesigner? Think again! This complete solution for PCB design creation, definition, and reuse has been completely updated, with greater depth and breadth of capabilities and improved ease...
DxDesigner Virtual Lab
DxDesigner Webinar Series
The DxDesigner® tool provides a complete solution for design creation, definition, and reuse. It provides everything needed for circuit design and simulation, component selection, library management and signal integrity planning in a concurrent team-based design environment.
DxDesigner: Design Creation
Technology Overview A powerful design creation, intuitive environment which takes customers all the way through Design Capture to PCB Layout. DxDesigner is an essential tool for Schematic PCB Design Creation.
DxDesigner provides an integrated desktop that enables engineering teams to perform every key design creation task in a single, scalable, concurrent and real-time collaboration environment. DxDesigner includes a unified front-end environment utilizing the latest graphic technologies that integrate with major PCB layout tools, saving support and training costs. DxDesigner reduces development time through concurrency and design with multi-team based collaboration.
DxDesigner provides a customizable project navigator which dynamically reflects the project content through a highly concurrent editing session by filtering hierarchical blocks, components, nets and properties as they are being added. It also supports bi-directional cross-probing with all editors. DxDesigner supports design reuse and variant design, which reduces product time-to-market, improves product quality, and lowers product costs.
Features and Benefits
- Concurrent systems-design definition environment for team design
- Intelligent hierarchical support for true design reuse
- Powerful search/edit capability through hierarchy
- Constraint Editor for physical and electrical constraint assignment
- Library browser for intuitive parts management
- Variant management for simplified design variant support
- Digital, analog, mixed signal, RF design and simulation support
- InterConnect Editor (ICE) for table-based design of high-pin-out components like FPGAs, connectors and backplanes
- Support for most popular PCB layout packages
- 1 GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit, Windows Vista 32 and 64 bit (Ultimate, Business and Enterprise Editions) or Windows XP Professional (SP2 and SP3) - 32 bit only
- Windows Server 2003 (Standard Edition) 32 and 64 bit, Windows 2008 (Standard or Enterprise) 32 bit and Windows Server 2008 R2 (Standard or Enterprise Edition) 64 bit.
- Sun Solaris 10
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, 5 and 4 (update 6 or greater) 32 and 64 bit
- SuSE Linux Enterprise (SLES 10) desktop and server editions – 32 and 64 bit