Mentor Graphics PCB Design: Touch the Future Now
Technology Overview: Is your PCB design best in class? Watch this video to see how Mentor Graphics PCB Design Tools present an unprecedented level of capabilities that span all aspects of electronic product development, including:
PCB Design Flow
Today’s sophisticated systems design companies are looking to find areas in which to maximize product differentiation and profitability. With the right tools, these strategic advantages can be realized through the PCB design process.
Expedition Enterprise from Mentor Graphics is the industry’s most innovative PCB design flow, providing integration from system design definition to manufacturing execution. Its unique, patented technologies can reduce design cycles by 50% or more while significantly improving overall quality and resource efficiency.
Find out more about the business value offered by Expedition Enterprise.
Expedition Enterprise provides a complete portfolio of best-in-class solutions for engineering, design, analysis, manufacturing, and data management, delivering:
- Full data integrity throughout the entire design and IP management process. This significantly improves project schedules, reducing risks and eliminating error-prone manual data manipulation.
- Flow-wide concurrent engineering, commonly resulting in a reduction of 30-60% cycle time and up to 80% decrease in integration effort across disciplines. This capability enables multiple engineers to work in parallel at any stage of the design process—even from dispersed global locations.
- Correct-by-design Methodology and Flow Automation can increase engineering productivity by 40% or more by reducing error rate and eliminating time consuming batch post-processes.
- Virtual prototyping cuts down costly and time-consuming physical prototypes and opens time for cost and quality optimization by improving electrical, thermal and electromechanical quality and reliability.
- Integrated design-for-manufacturing to eliminate new product introduction risks by reducing design spins by 60% or more, and optimizing first pass yield by integrating the design chain with the extended supply chain.
Expedition Enterprise enables customers to develop faster, with better quality and with optimized organizations, empowering companies to be more competitive today and to be strategically positioned for the global challenges of tomorrow.
Why Printed Circuit Board Design Matters to the Executive: How PCBs Are a Strategic Asset for Cost Reduction and Faster Time-to-Market
In today's competitive market place, companies must find new ways to differentiate their products. In response, many companies are turning to electronics to enable new innovative features. As a result,... View White Paper
Expedition Enterprise Products
PCB Design Creation
Design Creation tools provide the most integrated process for capturing, verifying and communicating design intent through the entire design flow. Capturing schematics, integrating ICs onto your PCB, and capturing/communicating electrical and physical rules to design teams and flow tools combine to provide increased design productivity and quality.
PCB Circuit Simulation
Mentor Graphics offers a complete suite of high-speed PCB design tools: signal and power integrity; analog simulation; thermal analysis; and EMI analysis. These solutions provide the flexibility to meet the needs of the designer at any stage and are unmatched by any other tool set on the market today.
PCB Layout and Routing
With each technological advance in the electronics industry, PCBs grow increasingly complex and challenging to design. Mentor delivers a new standard in scalable tools for the layout, analysis, and manufacture of highly-complex PCBs.
PCB Library and Data Management
Integrate your PCB design process into the electronic design supply chain with Mentor Graphics data and library management solution. Consolidate parts, inventory, and manufacturing requirements along with your board design to streamline and add quality to your process and development cycle.
Solve Today's Toughest PCB Layout Challenges with Expedition Enterprise.