Is Your PCB Engineering Team Collaborating Efficiently?
There are currently no dates scheduled for this event. However a recording of a previous session is available as an on-demand web seminar.View This On-Demand Web Seminar Now
Specialists and engineers need to work together to get PCB design projects completed on schedule. But how efficiently is your team collaborating? How much time are your engineers spending on administrative tasks, review meetings, and unnecessary overhead?
If the answer is, “Too much!” it’s time to evaluate Expedition Enterprise. Expedition Enterprise lets you focus on the creative work and the design challenge by eliminating inefficient process steps and automating PCB documentation and data management. This starts at the beginning of the engineering process, using DxDesigner as part of the integrated flow.
A truly collaborative environment allows engineers to create and implement complex circuit board design while working in parallel, reducing design time from weeks to days. In this webinar, learn how you can maximize your time and be more innovative, productive, and efficient while completing your PCB engineering tasks in less time.
What You Will Learn
- Effective concurrent PCB design across engineering teams
- Efficient automation and integration of manual and post-processing steps
- Integration of schematic, FPGA design and constraint management
About the Presenter
Gary Lameris, a long-time PADS customer and industry advocate for DxDesigner, joined Mentor in 2008. Gary has been extremely active in the PADS user community, serving on the DxDesigner and PADS Customer Advisory Boards and creating and managing the DxDesigner Yahoo forum.
Gary also has served on the board of a variety of associations, including chairing the Associate Membership Committee for the National Conference on Weights and Measures, serving on the weighing subcommittee of the National Type Evaluation Technical Committees (NTETC), and acting as industry advisor to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). His experience includes 22 years as a Senior Design Engineer at Hobart Corporation and Program Manager at Simclar Inc., a contract assembler of printed circuit boards. Gary has a BSEE from Michigan Technological University.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering Managers
- Project Leaders
- Electrical Engineers
Web Series: PCB Design Creation
Take an in-depth look at DxDesigner, a completely updated solution for PCB design creation, definition, and reuse.
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb May 21, 2013 : Scandic Oulu, FI
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb May 22, 2013 : Dan Caesarea Hotel, IL
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb Jun 20, 2013 : Alba Innovation Centre - Livingston, GB
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb Jun 25, 2013 : Novotel Stevenage, UK
- Mentor Forum PCB Frenchhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-french May 28, 2013 : Mentor Graphics Office Meudon La Forêt
- Mentor Forum PCB Frenchhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-french Jun 20, 2013 : Ibis Lausanne-Crissier, Suisse
- Integrating Assembly Panel Design in the NPI Processhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/integrating-assembly-panel-design-in-the-npi-process May 29, 2013 : Online, 2:00 PM Europe/London
- Integrating Assembly Panel Design in the NPI Processhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/integrating-assembly-panel-design-in-the-npi-process May 29, 2013 : Online, 2:00 PM US/Eastern
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german May 29, 2013 : Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz - Windisch
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german Jun 4, 2013 : Holiday Inn Nürnberg City Centre
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german Jun 6, 2013 : NH Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german Jun 13, 2013 : Mentor Graphics Office Düsseldorf
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx May 29, 2013 : Paris, Franice
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx Jun 5, 2013 : Rennes, FR
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx Jun 12, 2013 : Grenoble, FR
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx Jun 26, 2013 : Toulouse, FR
- PADS Roadshowhttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-roadshow-seminar Jun 4, 2013 : Tallinn, EE
- PADS Roadshowhttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-roadshow-seminar Jun 5, 2013 : Riga, LV
- PADS Roadshowhttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-roadshow-seminar Jun 6, 2013 : Vilnius, LT
- Powerful, Integrated and Affordable PADShttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-powerful-integrated-affordable Jun 4, 2013 : San Diego, CA
- HyperLynx Signal and Power Integrity Lunch Seminarhttp://www.mentor.com/events/hyperlynx-si-pi-seminar Jun 6, 2013 : Fremont, CA
- Touch HyperLynxhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/touch-hyperlynx-workshop Jun 12, 2013 : Sofia, BG
- Touch HyperLynxhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/touch-hyperlynx-workshop Jun 13, 2013 : Bucharest, RO
- Touch HyperLynxhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/touch-hyperlynx-workshop Jun 14, 2013 : Belgrade, RS
Approaches to Optimizing Your Manufacturing Results Through DFM Analysis Tools and Through Partnering With the Right Contract Manufacturer
- Approaches to Optimizing Your Manufacturing Results Through DFM Analysis Tools and Through Partnering With the Right Contract Manufacturerhttp://www.mentor.com/events/approaches-to-optimizing-your-manufacturing-results-through-dfm-analysis-tools-and-through-partnering-with-the-right-contract-manufacturer Jun 13, 2013 : Beaverton, OR
- Mentor Forum PCB Italyhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-italy Jun 18, 2013 : COSMOHOTEL PALACE, Cinisello Balsamo (MI)