Scalable Design Creation Technology for Your PCB Design Flow
There are currently no dates scheduled for this event. However a recording of a previous session is available as an on-demand web seminar.View This On-Demand Web Seminar Now
It’s the same story everywhere: the corporate development team uses one PCB design flow, the prototyping team another. The enterprise team has a formal process, the prototyping team a flexible one. With all these conflicting processes, you can easily find yourself wasting time and money trying to integrate your flows rather than getting your products to market. How can you enable your design teams to share and leverage engineering resources, knowledge, and PCB design data more efficiently? Why not utilize scalable design creation environment that addresses the needs of all of the different teams in your organization?
DxDesigner is the universal PCB design creation engineering solution. Tightly integrated and process-centric for one team, less constrained and more flexible for another, yet providing a common ease-of-use experience for both.
This webinar illustrates the DxDesigner capabilities that allow you to take full advantage of interoperability and flexibility in a modern and scalable PCB engineering environment, driving your layout tools and processes from a common engineering cockpit.
What You Will Learn
- How to manage efficiency and integration with the flexibility of a universal PCB design flow for most layout tools
- How to take advantage of ease of use and scalability across different design teams
- How centralized library management helps reduce design cycles
About the Presenter
Andy Watts has been an EDA Industry Veteran for 25 years. In 1984, he joined Daisy Systems as an Application Engineer, where he had a broad range of EDA roles including European Business Development, Customer Support Management, Partner Relations Management and also Product Marketing for Design Creation and Simulation Tools. Andy joined Mentor in November 1999 during the VeriBest acquisition, and now works in front-end tools Product Marketing as Product Architect Manager. He leads a team of 6 architects who mainly work on DxDesigner, CES, I/O Designer and HyperLynx Analog.
Who Should Attend
- Engineering Managers
- CAD Managers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Leaders
Web Series: PCB Design Creation
Take an in-depth look at DxDesigner, a completely updated solution for PCB design creation, definition, and reuse.
What do I need to watch and hear this web seminar?
Mentor Graphics’ web seminars are delivered using Adobe Connect. You will be able to login to the seminar room 15 minutes prior to the start time on the day of the presentation. You can hear the audio using your computer’s speakers via VoIP (Voice over IP) and background music will play prior to the beginning of the presentation.
Detailed system requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10.3 or later
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7.4, 10.8
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- 1.83GHz Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor and 512MB of RAM
- Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 11.3
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3
- Apple supported devices: iPad, iPad2, iPad3; iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPod touch (3rd generation minimum recommended)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 4.3.x, 5.x, or 6.x (5.x or higher recommended)
- Android supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1), ASUS Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab (7”) , Motorola Xoom, Motorola Xoom 2, Nexus 7
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.2 and higher
- Android AIR Runtime required: 3.2 or higher
- Bandwidth: 512Kbps for participants, meeting attendees, and end users of Adobe Connect applications. Connection: DSL/cable (wired connection recommended) for Adobe Connect presenters, administrators, trainers, and event and meeting hosts.
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb May 22, 2013 : Dan Caesarea Hotel, IL
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb Jun 20, 2013 : Alba Innovation Centre - Livingston, GB
- Mentor Forum PCBhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb Jun 25, 2013 : Novotel Stevenage, UK
- Mentor Forum PCB Frenchhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-french May 28, 2013 : Mentor Graphics Office Meudon La Forêt
- Mentor Forum PCB Frenchhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-french Jun 20, 2013 : Ibis Lausanne-Crissier, Suisse
- Integrating Assembly Panel Design in the NPI Processhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/integrating-assembly-panel-design-in-the-npi-process May 29, 2013 : Online, 2:00 PM Europe/London
- Integrating Assembly Panel Design in the NPI Processhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/integrating-assembly-panel-design-in-the-npi-process May 29, 2013 : Online, 2:00 PM US/Eastern
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german May 29, 2013 : Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz - Windisch
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german Jun 4, 2013 : Holiday Inn Nürnberg City Centre
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german Jun 6, 2013 : NH Berlin Alexanderplatz
- Mentor Forum PCB Germanhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-german Jun 13, 2013 : Mentor Graphics Office Düsseldorf
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx May 29, 2013 : Paris, Franice
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx Jun 5, 2013 : Rennes, FR
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx Jun 12, 2013 : Grenoble, FR
- Séminaire HYPERLYNXhttp://www.mentor.com/events/s-minaire-hyperlynx Jun 26, 2013 : Toulouse, FR
- PADS Roadshowhttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-roadshow-seminar Jun 4, 2013 : Tallinn, EE
- PADS Roadshowhttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-roadshow-seminar Jun 5, 2013 : Riga, LV
- PADS Roadshowhttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-roadshow-seminar Jun 6, 2013 : Vilnius, LT
- Powerful, Integrated and Affordable PADShttp://www.mentor.com/events/pads-powerful-integrated-affordable Jun 4, 2013 : San Diego, CA
- HyperLynx Signal and Power Integrity Lunch Seminarhttp://www.mentor.com/events/hyperlynx-si-pi-seminar Jun 6, 2013 : Fremont, CA
- Touch HyperLynxhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/touch-hyperlynx-workshop Jun 12, 2013 : Sofia, BG
- Touch HyperLynxhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/touch-hyperlynx-workshop Jun 13, 2013 : Bucharest, RO
- Touch HyperLynxhttp://www.mentor.com/products/pcb-system-design/events/touch-hyperlynx-workshop Jun 14, 2013 : Belgrade, RS
Approaches to Optimizing Your Manufacturing Results Through DFM Analysis Tools and Through Partnering With the Right Contract Manufacturer
- Approaches to Optimizing Your Manufacturing Results Through DFM Analysis Tools and Through Partnering With the Right Contract Manufacturerhttp://www.mentor.com/events/approaches-to-optimizing-your-manufacturing-results-through-dfm-analysis-tools-and-through-partnering-with-the-right-contract-manufacturer Jun 13, 2013 : Beaverton, OR
- Mentor Forum PCB Italyhttp://www.mentor.com/events/mentor-forum-pcb-italy Jun 18, 2013 : COSMOHOTEL PALACE, Cinisello Balsamo (MI)